About this course…
This comprehensive theory based qualification will give candidates an improved knowledge and understanding of:
- Specifying and planning electrical installations
- Circuit design
- Selection and erection of equipment
- Verification of electrical installations
The course is theory based and will be delivered through worked examples, reference to appropriate standards, tutor presentation and group discussion. The delivery programme will prepare candidates for the written examination and also give the required knowledge and skills to enable candidates to complete the design project.
Who is it suitable for?
- For electricians wishing to broaden their career prospects
- For supervisors, project managers and engineers
- Others in the industry wishing to improve their technical knowledge with respect to the design and verification of electrical installations.
- City & Guilds registration and examination fees
- Course notes and free book hire (BS7671 and GN3 etc) during days of attendance
- Lunch & refreshments
Course entry requirements?
A pre-requisite for this course is that candidates have a strong electrical background. Ideally candidates should have qualifications such as 17th Edition and Level 3 Inspection and Testing.