About this course…
The City & Guilds 2377-22 qualification is the recognised industry qualification for Portable Appliance Testing.
Throughout the 2.5 day course you will be guided through the IET Code of Practice for In-service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment.
The course concentrates on this publication through explanation, worked examples and practical ‘hands-on’ tuition.
The course cover the following aims and objectives:
- Understand the statutory and non-statutory requirements relevant to the management of electrical equipment maintenance
- Understand the electrical units of measurement associated with in-service inspection and testing of electrical equipment
- Understand how equipment construction and classification reduces the risk of electric shock
- Understand the procedures for the in-service inspection and testing of electrical equipment
- Understand how to carry out combined inspection and testing
- Understand the information contained in documentation in-service inspection and testing of electrical equipment
City & Guilds cannot accept any registrations for candidates under 18 as these qualifications are not approved for under 18s.