|Course Dates||Exam Date(s)||Venue||Availabiliy||Booking|
Please call for our next available course dates
- How to assist when someone is choking
- How to attend to minor wounds, minor scalds and minor burns
- How to assist when someone has a seizure
- Maintaining records for First Aid administered
- First Aid equipment
- Priorities at the scene of an emergency
There is no formal assessment during this course.
There are no additional resources available for this course.
Training course workbooks will be provided during the course.
This course is associated with the following products:
What happens if I fail an assessment?
You will have a very good chance of passing your assessments at the first attempt as our courses are very thorough and our tutors are there to guide and support you.
If it doesn’t go right for you on the day the main thing, is not to worry – it happens from time to time.
Your tutor will review your score with you and you may just need to review your notes again and sit the exam a couple of days later. This is often all that’s needed.
If you and your tutor feel you need a little more support we can agree some extra 1-1 training for you.
Whatever happens we want you to enjoy our courses and come away with the qualification that you wanted. Our tutors and staff will always be there to support and advise you.
- FREE book hire for the relevant course
- All relevant awarding body fees – no hidden costs!
- A unique an friendly learning environment!