Rebus Training Job Vacancies
Posted 7th September 2017
We have an exciting opportunity to join our electrical training team. The job role is varied and will include theory and practical training of students across a number of electrical qualifications.
Essential attributes for the successful candidate will be:
- A willingness to learn new skills and work with new technologies.
- An empathy with students.
- A desire to work to high standards.
- A flexible working approach.
- A strong track record in the electrical installation industry.
- Qualified Electrician status in the industry (NVQ 3, 17th Edition etc.)
This position will suit a qualified or current electrician as full training can be arranged for the successful applicant.
As some travel may be required between delivery sites, the successful candidate will require a full driving licence and have access to a car. A CRB/DBS check will also be required for this position.
Working hours and salary for this position will be agreed in line with the successful applicant’s skills and experience. This position will include some evening and weekend work.
Applications should include a current C.V.
Closing date for all applications is Friday 22nd September 2017.