A 1-day City & Guilds accredited course which is fully updated and referenced to the 18th Edition wiring regulations BS7671:2018 (Blue book).
Please note that this fast track course is only suitable if you have a good working knowledge of BS7671 and have ideally achieved a 17th Edition Amendment 3 qualification. This 1-day course will focus on the key changes made in the 18th edition. You will sit the full City & Guilds 2382-18 2-hour examination at the end of the course covering all of BS7671 (not just the changes).
This course is the latest City & Guilds 2382-18 18th Edition qualification and is essential for anyone working in the electrical industry.
The City & Guilds 2382-18 is:
- Industry approved
- A requirement for Registered Electricians on the ECS card scheme
- Highly rated by employers
- An essential requirement of many leading bodies including NICEIC, ECA, ELECSA and NAPIT.
- Key to enhancing your job prospects
- An ideal way to keep up to date with current industry procedures and practices